Have you noticed premature wrinkles or a high level of sun damage to your skin? Perhaps you are struggling with an uneven-toned complexion. If so, then you could benefit from a Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP), Vampire Facial. We provide this advanced cosmetic treatment to our clients.
What is a PRP facial?
A PRP facial is also known as a Vampire facial as it combines microneedling and the application of platelet-rich plasma that comes from your own blood. The vampire facial will also reduce the appearance of scars and smooth out fine lines.
What Is The Process Of Receiving This Treatment Like?
- To receive PRP, you will need to have your blood drawn
- Vials are placed in a centrifuge to isolate the platelets from red blood cells
- Platelets can then be injected directly into your skin
- This helps to stimulate collagen production and achieve rejuvenation
Who Will Benefit From This Treatment?
Anyone who is worried about issues with their skin ageing could benefit from this treatment.
Those who have noticed sun damage could also see significant benefits.
You will not be a candidate for this treatment if you have a history of blood diseases. This could include clotting or bleeding disorders.
How Long Is Recovery For This Treatment?
- Recovery time depends on how aggressive the microneeling is
- Usually, patients will experience a day or two of downtime
Are you interested in learning more about this treatment? Please contact our team today for additional information and support. Our team of friendly front-of-house experts as well as experienced doctors will ensure you will have an unforgettable experience with us here at Tempus Belgravia throughout your journey with us.