Are you experiencing hair loss? This could be due to pattern baldness, or it may even be caused by stress? Regardless, PRP hair loss therapy could be the answer. Our team of doctors and experienced aesthetics staff can provide this advanced treatment that provides the hair follicles the vitamins, minerals and nutrients needed for a healthy growth cycle.
What is PRP for Hair loss Therapy?
PRP for hair loss involves taking a small amount of your blood and separating it into growth factors and bioactive proteins. This 100% natural hair growth treatment using platelet rich plasma (PRP) is injected into your scalp. Positive results have been proven in various studies.
Who Can Benefit From PRP Hair Loss Therapy?
PRP hair loss therapy can be used for all types of hair loss including thinning hair.
Both men and women can benefit from this treatment.
During a medical consultation, we will complete an examination and determine if this treatment is right for you.
How Long Does Treatment Take?
- Appointments for this treatment are quick, taking between 30 and 60 minutes
- It is recommended that you opt for at least 3 to 6 sessions at 4-week intervals
- A booster session after 6 months is also advised
How Long Do Results Last?
- Results of PRP for hair loss therapy can take a few months to manifest but will work better with time
- Outcome depends on your body’s full healing capabilities
- Taking good care of your body will enhance the effects
Are you wondering whether PRP for hair loss therapy could be the right choice for you? If so, get in touch today and we’ll be happy to assist you further.