Blue Peel RADIANCE® helps improve the following skin concerns:
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Rough, uneven skin
• Mild to moderate photoageing
What is the process?
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length.
What happens afterwards?
Skin will look slightly red or discoloured for a few hours. Patients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days.
Reveal a new layer of beautiful skin with Blue Peel RADIANCE®
• Superficial, salicylic acid–based peel
• Can be used for a wide range of skin types
• Achieve quick, glowing results
• Tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin after just 1 peel
• Quick and easy in-clinic procedure with little to no downtime