Ageing is a fact of life but you can still significantly reduce or even eliminate the signs of age with the right treatment. At Tempus Belgravia, we can offer an Exosomes Growth Factor Facial that will help turn back the clock.
What Is An Exosomes Growth Factor Facial?
A form of regenerative medicine, an Exosomes Growth Factor Facial uses stem cells which contain growth factors necessary for the body’s healing processes.
The treatment uses micro-needling to achieve skin surface renewal.
Microneedling regenerates and stimulates the top layer of the skin, while providing an effective delivery system for exosome growth factors.What To Expect?
Skin is given a refreshing cleans with glycolic and salicylic acid
A concentrated serum is applied to create highly concentrated growth factorsA left and sculpt facial massage is used to increase blood supply and stimulate flow of oxygen
Are There Any Side Effects?
- Patients may notice a small amount of redness or light swelling
- Little to no downtime required
When Will You See Results?
- Results will start to be noticeable after one to two weeks
- Changes will continue over 1 year
To achieve best results, 3 to 6 consecutive treatments are recommended.
What Are The Benefits?
- Collagen production is greatly increased after procedure
- Clients often notice younger, healthier, smoother looking skin
- Wrinkles are visibly reduced
If you are interested in learning more about the exosomes growth factor facial, contact our team of experts at Tempus Belgravia today to see how we can be of assistance.