Are you bothered by small yet significant imperfections that impact your appearance? In the past, this would mean invasive or time-consuming cosmetic treatment, but not anymore. With Cryopen treatment it’s possible to remove or correct small cosmetic issues quickly and effectively.
What Can Cryopen Be Used To Treat?
Crypopen can be used to treat a wide variety of persistent and common skin imperfections. Some examples include:
- Age spots
- Skin tags
How Long Does This Treatment Take?
- Cryopen treatment can be completed in a matter of minutes
- No doctors or surgical treatment required
- No local anaesthetic required
- Pop into our clinic and we can provide a fix immediately
What Are The Benefits Of This Technology?
- Crypoen is safe to use
- It can be used to treat a wide variety of lesions from 1mm to 10mm in size
- It’s safe for use anywhere on the face and close to the size
This treatment is pinpoint accurate and will treat the lesion without impacting the surrounding area or any healthy tissue.
What Should You Expect After This Treatment?
- The affected area will heal quickly after Cryopen treatment
- Treatment will result in minimum issues
- After receiving treatment, you should not sunbathe or use heat treatment for 48 hours
- This includes swimming or a hot bath
You also need to make sure that you are using suntan lotion on the affected area for at least 10 to 30 days after treatment.
Are you interested in exploring using this treatment for a skin issue? Get in touch with our team today to book an appointment.