As we age, our skin loses its natural elasticity, resulting in discolouration, sagging, lines and wrinkles. It doesn’t matter if you are 40 or 60, noticing the signs of skin ageing can be distressing. Read on to find out the best treatment plans to reduce sagging and wrinkles.
WHAT TREATMENTS CAN HELP COMBAT THE SIGNS OF AGEING?
Fortunately, there are many treatment options available:
- Microneedling – tiny needles lightly penetrate the skin, stimulating collagen production
- Chemical peels – specialist topicals are placed on the skin, removing dead skin cells
- Hydrafacial– your skin is exfoliated and stimulated improving skin turnover and rejuvenation
- Light therapy – a type of facial which involves LED light being focused on the face
ANTI-WRINKLE INJECTIONS AND FILLERS:
- Anti-wrinkle injections – are injected into the muscle to reduce wrinkles
- Dermal fillers – a hyaluronic acid gel is injected into soft tissue to create a smoother, fuller complexion
- A laser is directed at the skin, rejuvenating deep skin tissue and encouraging skin renewal
WHICH ONE IS BEST FOR ME?
The right treatment plan depends on your individual goals and requirements. As a rough guideline, most facials and chemical peels last between one and two months. Anti-wrinkle injections last between three and four months, while dermal fillers can last as long as a year and a half. Laser treatments can last several months.
REFRESH YOUR SKIN
Speak to our team of consults today to establish the best treatment plan for your skin. Reduce skin ageing today.