At Tempus Belgravia London we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at Tempus Belgravia, 11A W Halkin St, Belgravia, London, SW1X 8JL. Alternatively, you can telephone us on 0208 037 3265.
Who we are
We’re Tempus Belgravia, a London-based medical, aesthetic, and minor surgical group of clinics. Founded by Consultant Doctors from London teaching hospitals and trading as Tempus Belgravia, our company number is 11653258. We were founded in February 2020 and Tempus Belgravia currently comprises of 1 clinic (London). We specialise in medical services, facial and body aesthetics, and plastic surgery.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When you use the contact forms, you are asked to provide certain information, such as name, email, and phone number. We receive and store this information you knowingly provide us.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
More Information: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
We offer electronic newsletters through MailChimp, to which you may voluntarily subscribe at any time. We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the information use and processing section or for the purposes of utilizing a third-party provider to send such emails. We will maintain the information sent via e-mail in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from us will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or by contacting us. However, you will continue to receive essential transactional emails.
Information Automatically Collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preference, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information collected from other sources
In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offer, and services to you and update our records, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, affiliated programmes, data provider, as well as from other third-parties. This information includes mailing addresses, job titles, email addresses, phone numbers, intent data (or user behavior data), IP addresses, social media profiles, social media URLs, and custom profiles, for purposes of targeted advertising and event promotion.
How we use your information
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent. We use personal information collected via our Website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use information collected or received:
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you a product, service, and new treatment information and/or information about changes to our policies.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Website.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions.
- To deliver and facilitate the delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquires and solve any potential issues you might have.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you. send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences.
- For business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Website, services, marketing, and experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with the individual end-user, and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your content.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfill our statutory obligations (for example medical records). We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
Who we share your data with
We only shave and disclose your information with the following third-parties. We have categorised each party so that you may easily understand the purpose of our data collection and processing practices. If we have processed your data based on your consent and you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
- Advertising, Direct Marketing, and Lead Generation
- Google AdSense, GoogleAds, Facebook Audience Network
- Communicate and Chat with Users
- Facebook Customer Chat, WhatsApp Business Chat, MailChimp
- Content Optimization
- Instagram embed, TrustPilot embed, YouTube video embed
- Woo Commerce, Stripe
- Retargeting Platforms
- Facebook Custom Audience, Google Ads Remarketing, Google Analytics Remarketing, Facebook Remarketing
- Social Media Sharing and Advertising
- Facebook social plugins, YouTube social plugins
- User Commenting and Forums
- Gravatar, TrustPilot, Facebook Comments, Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Ads conversion tracking, Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Buffer, WordPress Stats
- Web Hosting
- NameCheap, GoDaddy
- Website Performance Monitoring
- Google Search Console
- Website Testing
- Google Website Optimizer
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us about new products, treatments, Reward Points, events, and promotions then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your information.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone, or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email: email@example.com or telephone us on 0208 037 3265.
11A W Halkin St
SW1X 8JL 8SP
0208 037 3265
Changes to this policy
How we protect your data
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. Any sensitive information is encrypted and protected. When you are on a secure page, a lock icon will appear on the bottom of web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In the event we become aware that the security of the Website and Services has been compromised or users Personal Information has been disclosed to unrelated third parties as a result of external activity, including, but not limited to, security attacks or fraud, we reserve the right to take reasonably appropriate measures, including, but not limited to, investigation and reporting, as well as notification to and cooperation with law enforcement authorities. In the event of a data breach, we will make reasonable efforts to notify affected individuals if we believe that there is a reasonable risk of harm to the user as a result of the breach or if notice is otherwise required by law. When we do, we will send you an email.
Links to other sites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third-party site and we recommend you check the policy of that third-party site.
Review of this Policy
We keep this policy under regular review. This policy was last updated in March 2021.